Amruta More M.D (HOM) is a homeopathic physician from India. She received both her graduation and her masters from India. She has been practicing homeopathy since 2010. She has treated more than 200 cases which includes: acute conditions such as allergies, flu, viral fever, ear infections, warts, tonsillitis, chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis, allergies, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, obesity, depression, bipolar disorder, add, hyperactivity, dyslexia, hair loss, dandruff, acne, skin infections psoriasis, and many more, in her private practice. Amruta has also worked in various health camps in India. She belongs to a saint family (Sant Tukaram) from India and believes that health is the harmonious functioning between mind-body-soul.
Dr. Amruta More is available on Fridays and Saturdays for appointments.
What is Homeopathy?
- It is a natural alternative system of medicine, which has a non-toxic, gentle, permanent, holistic cure.
- Homeopathy was first invented by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, a physician from Germany in the year 1790.
- It is based on the principle of “Like cures like”. It simply means that if a substance, which when taken by a healthy individual, shows certain set of symptoms then that same substance is capable of curing that same set of symptoms in a diseased person, in short that substance is the remedy or medicine for that particular disease.
- The medicines are made up from natural sources such as plants, animals & minerals.
- Homeopathic medicines are given in diluted form. They are given in the form of medicated globules, powder, and pills or also mixed with water.
- The globules are made up of sucrose and though it is sweet in taste, its not made up from sugar and thus is safe to take even in diabetic patients.
- Homeopathy does not have side effects and is safe to take in pregnancy, infants and children.
Homeopathic Medicine is completely nontoxic and has no side effects. The remedies gently balance the body and mind to relieve a wide variety of health conditions. They are especially helpful for people who are very sensitive, during pregnancy, and for children. Other ailments that may be treated include but are not limited to:
- biopolar disorder
- palliative treatment in cancer
- gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- acute fever
- viral fever and flu
- chronic diseases
- ulcerative colitis
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of r