Appointments with Sarita are only bookable online 7 days in advance. For an appointment within the next 7 days please email her at email@example.com.
Your private session is customized to your individual needs using yoga positions enhanced by specialized propping and adjustments. The goal of each session is to jump-start your body’s healing capacity through inner openings.
We approach your need using reliable yoga therapy protocols that decompress your spine. The positions help create space for your intervertebral discs, lifting the pressure from your internal organs. It is common to feel a marked difference in your pain and stress level after even your first yoga therapy session.
Sarita’s specialized yoga therapy training and many years of seeing clients gives her the skills and experience to work with anyone who suffers from conditions such as:
- back & neck pain (acute and chronic)
- migraines & other headaches
- allergies & asthma
- women’s & men’s health issues
- digestive conditions
- fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome
- autoimmune diseases
- cancer & other life-threatening diseases (as an adjunct therapy)
Svaroopa® yoga helps you deepen your breathing capacity. Even if you have a painful condition, allergies or breathing problems, you’ll find this breathing therapy effective and accessible. It is an easy, powerful yogic practice you can do at home, and is an integral part of your total healing plan. Sarita provides support materials for your home practice.
Embodyment® yoga therapy is Svaroopa® yoga’s hands-on-healing modality that awakens your body’s own healing capacity. Deep healing comes both the profound inner release, relaxation and meditative experience that this therapy provides.
THERAPEUTIC YOGA POSES
Sarita selects the poses that specifically address your current condition. The goal is to provide you the most benefit with the least pain or discomfort. Gentle self-inquiry is integrated to support healing the hidden mental-and-emotional levels, where tension originates. Every session includes time in sweet silence and deep peace, which is the most healing of all.
No prior yoga experience is needed to have a private yoga session. Many new students prefer to start their yoga experience with this personal introduction and care.
Please wear loose fitting and comfortable clothing for your session. Arrive 10 minutes early, to complete your intake form and plan for a full hour of therapy. You may want to pace your return to normal activities, by taking an additional 30-60 minutes of personal time afterward.
Single session $75.00 | 7 series plan: $490.00
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.