Corporate yoga sessions allow employees a pause to rejuvenate and refresh, whether it’s before, during or after their workday. Stress levels decrease as mental clarity and energy levels soar. Yoga classes on site offer a cost-effective and innovative solution for companies wanting to reduce health care expenses, relieve workplace stress, and promote employee well-being. Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness programs to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.
BENEFITS OF YOGA IN THE WORKPLACE
- Reduces stress and therefore reduces the cost of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves the employees decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations, no need for Red Bull!
- Encourages balanced energy and vitality throughout the work shift
- Aids in healing work and stress-related physical issues, such as back and neck pain, carpal tunnel, aching joints, muscle tightness, headaches, fatigue, insomnia, high blood pressure and work related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
- Builds team spirit and community by bringing people together in a peaceful, stress reducing, and encouraging environment
- Creates better customer service through a compassionate perspective
- Promotes well-being in the workplace and reduces employee turnover by lowering stress levels as well as increasing communication
YOGA FOR ANY GROUP
Schools | Corporations | Athletic Teams and more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
An open floor room is required where employees can attend a yoga class. No previous yoga experience is necessary, and all levels are welcome. Students can bring their own yoga mats. Corporate yoga sessions can be scheduled before work, at lunchtime, late afternoon, or after work. Classes are usually one hour and meet one to two times per week, and the duration of sessions are flexible. Please contact Tashia at email@example.com for more details!