PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
A private yoga session allows for a more intimate view into your practice. You can start a new practice, deepen your practice, or spend some time working with an injury or condition. When you work with a teacher one-on-one, the teacher is able to help you experience the benefits of yoga in a safe, personal way.
Private Yoga is an invaluable tool for students of all levels and experience. Private lessons provide the perfect setting to address your goals and work on areas of individual interest. You can work with the teacher of your choice or we can match a teacher to meet your expressed needs. Private Yoga can help you deepen your practice, gain confidence, answer questions and provide guidance. Our teachers can develop a home practice tailored to your individual needs.
Why take a private class?
- Build your confidence
- Gain deeper insight into specific postures
- Target posture categories that interests you
- Learn in a safe, supportive, personalized environment
- Feel supported with posture alignment and modifications
Private yoga classes can also give the student time to learn about yoga philosophy or other aspects of interest, such as meditation and breathing practices.
THERAPEUTIC YOGA SESSION CONSULTATIONS
For those working with an injury or facing a health condition, therapeutic yoga sessions can help you do yoga safely and promote self-healing. Learn how to adapt yoga to your needs from a specially trained teacher. Therapeutic yoga sessions can also help you manage health conditions and possibly reduce symptoms. From basic back care to stress reduction, self care privates adapt the practice of yoga to meet the needs of people looking to manage and alleviate pain and suffering. If you are facing health challenges, our highly skilled teachers can help you manage your condition, reduce your symptoms and improve quality of life.
PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL & SMALL GROUP FITNESS
Attention to detail is un-compromised in our private one-on-one personal training where our educated Personal Trainers guide you step by step in proper form, technique, and personalized coaching. These sessions are personally designed and tailored to your fitness level, unique goals, and modified easily to work through, on or around any health ailments or conditions. We will incorporate some or all of the following exercises and equipment: Core Work, Yoga, Indo-Row, TRX and TRX Rip Trainers, Shockwave, and VIPR. These private sessions are conveniently scheduled based upon your schedule and trainer availability.
Our small Group Training sessions are limited to 5 people to ensure you get the personal attention you deserve, which makes our group personal training a tremendous value. Perfect for those on a budget who need the accountability, push, guidance, and results that only Personal Training can provide. Ultimate results are achieved through these systematic workouts that engage every muscle through interval training for effective fat burning and toning. Plus, the buddy system has always worked . . . whether you start with a friend or meet new friends here, you will feel motivated by your fellow gym mates as well!
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- No-shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.